We value life and dignity.

We value treating you with fairness and respect.

We value integrity in order to maintain the trust and respect of those who depend on us,
we will be honest and fair in all of our actions.

2019 Holland Township Police Department, NJ

How do you make a payment for a summons that was received from the Holland
Township Police Department?

All payments are made directly to the Joint Court of the Delaware Valley.  For more information,
click here.

How do you submit a new address request?  Including new street request, new house
number request and driveway alteration.

The 911 Coordinator handles all address requests in Holland Township.  For more information,
click here.

How do you apply for a handicap placard?
If you are a Holland Township resident, please click here for information on handicap

Does the Holland Township Police Department accept unwanted, expired medicine?
Yes.  You can dispose of your unused, expired medications in the lobby of the police department.  
For more information,
click here.

Where can you find Township Ordinances online?
To view the ordinance, click here.

How do you notify the police that you are going away?
If you would like to be put on the house check list, please contact (908) 995-4670.  For more
click here

Who do you notify about a dead deer that needs to be removed from the roadway?
Call (908) 995-4670 and advise dispatch the location of the deer.  For more information, click

How can I obtain a firearm safety kit?
Holland Township Police participates in Project Childsafe.  For more information, click here

Where can I get fingerprinted?
Depending on the request, Holland Township Police does provide fingerprint services for
residents only
, click here for details.